All work must have been published or aired for the first time between September 1, 2019 and October 31, 2020 is now eligible for the The One Show Asia Showcase.
All work must be published or aired for the first time between the dates listed below. "Published" means the advertisement appeared in a form of mass media exposed to a substantial audience.
All work must be from agencies involved in advertising, communications, and production industry throughout Asia and the Pacific, including Australia, New Zealand. Also accepted are works created in Asia for the local or overseas markets.
September 1, 2019 and October 31, 2020
- Entries must be submitted by industry professionals only.
- Work produced on behalf of The One Club or The One Show is not eligible.
- All entries must be submitted with signed approval from the Chief Creative Officer of the entering agency to verify that all work entered is authentic, approved by the client, entered as aired or displayed, and is within the spirit of the rules.
- For entries which have only ran once, a client contact, phone number, and email must be submitted with each entry.
- The One Club reserves the right to disqualify entries submitted without proper paperwork verifying the creation of the advertisement.